In case of any queries please feel free to reach us through the contact options listed below:
• For general information and course registration, e-mail:
• For 3 days visitation inquiry, make direct contact to the current temple student handling foreigners’ affairs:
Loan (Cheng Feng)
By phone: (+86) 183-1479-6769
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By we chat: loanguylaine
• In case you are currently in China and would like to directly contact the temple:
Temple landline: (+86) 131-7746-3167
(ask for Cheng Jiu or Cheng Feng. If a Chinese speaking person answers the phone, do the same and wait patiently until some English speaking person is called)
• In case all of the above stated numbers are not accessible and you urgently need help please contact:
Piotr (Xiao Bo)
By phone: (+86) 184-0149-7163
• If you have any questions about the website content or you discover any problems during viewing our website, please e-mail:
Piotr (Xiao Bo)
*If you are planning on calling the temple or temple residents, please be aware of time zone differences.
* It is mandatory to notify us about your health condition, possible diseases and allergies before visiting the Temple.
* For 3 days visitations please provide us with your name, country of origin, a brief introduction about yourself (main life goals and directions) as well as purpose of visiting the Temple.
Anyone intending to enter The People’s Republic of China must obtain a valid passport and visa. We will help you with claiming your visa by issuing a letter of invitation which shall be later attached to your visa application form. If a student is planning to stay longer than the period for which the initial visa was issued for, there might be a possibility to extend it the in nearby city. However that is not guaranteed. All foreigners residing in China are obliged to leave the country borders after the period of 6 months in order to get a new visa. When that time comes, students usually travel to Hong Kong to obtain the new visa.
The Five Immortals Temple is located in Southern Central China in the Wudang mountain range, Hubei Province, Shiyan City, Zhang Wan District, Bai Lin Town, White Horse Mountain Village.
Shiyan city (Hubei province) is the destination you should procede to and where one of our senior students will be waiting for you to help with the remaining journey in to the temple (from Shiyan to the bottom of the mountain takes about 1 hour 30 minutes plus an additional hour to hike up to the temple).
Some helpful travel tips on how to get to Shiyan city:
• You can fly directly to SHIYAN airport
• From XIANGFAN (XiangYang) 1-2 hours to Shiyan (by taxi)
• From WUHAN (view train timetable in link below)
• From XIAN (view train timetable in link below)
• From BEIJING (view train timetable link below)
• From SHANGHAI (view train timetable in link below)
• From HONG KONG (view train timetable in link below)
To buy train ticket in advance please visit Travel China Guide website.
For commonly asked questions view FAQ section.